Thursday, August 26, 2010

T.I. Pushes Back Eighth Studio Album

T.I. recently announced that he was pushing back his eighth studio album, 'King Uncaged,' from its original August release date to Sept. 28.The rapper, whose real name is Clifford Harris, is currently promoting the film 'Takers' but said he has no plans to halt his music career anytime soon.
"I'm gonna do both for the moment, until one of them presents itself as the domineering factor".In addition to listening to Kanye West, Drake, Eminem and his Grand Hustle artist B.O.B., the 'Whatever You Like' lyricist said he's spending a lot of his time narrowing down what songs he wants to put on his new album.

In addition to listening to Kanye West, Drake, Eminem and his Grand Hustle artist B.O.B., the 'Whatever You Like' lyricist said he's spending a lot of his time narrowing down what songs he wants to put on his new album."I've been listening to myself more than anything lately, just given that I'm in the process of narrowing down my 100-something songs to 14," T.I. said.These days, letting fans in on the man that he is today is a major priority of his.~Bridget Bland

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

OSD Hits