Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Stephanie Seymour’s Gay Son Peter Brant II Addresses ‘Affectiongate’

I know I was taken slightly aback at the photos of Stephanie Seymour and her son, Peter Brandt II, frolicking on the beach. Well, her son wants to clear up any confusion with our gross selves that may have occurred.

“I would just like to say that these pictures have been taken completely out of context, my mother and i are very close as she is with all her children. she often hugs and kisses me and my siblings in an manner that is intimate, any mother in the world does the same. that day on the beach we walked around with each other completely aware of the presence of photographers there. We have nothing to hide and with that in mind I would like to say that I am openly gay. At my age my mother and I are almost like friends and I feel open to talk to her about anything (and yes our relationship may be different because of my sexuality).”

source credit

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

OSD Hits