Sunday, October 03, 2010

Heidi Klum and Seal are Hot and Romantic in *New Video

Who says things don't get hotter after marriage?Seal and Heidi Klum bare all -- in bed! -- in the video for his single “Secret” (off his album Seal 6: Commitment, out Tuesday) -- and UsMagazine.com has your first peek!



Klum, 37, tells Us that it didn’t take much acting: “It's the story of two people in love. My husband is what I always wanted and never thought I would have."Adds Seal, 47, "The song, the movie, it's the story of our love."Klum, who wed Seal in 2005, has three children with the singer -- Henry, 5; Johan, nearly 4; Lou, 1, as well as a 6-year-old daughter, Leni, from a previous relationship."I feel so lucky to have found my husband especially at the time when I did," Klum tells Us. "He is both what I always wanted and never thought I would have."

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

OSD Hits