Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Rihanna @ Da Silvano in NYC

Drawing the attention of passer-bys with her fiery red locks, Rihanna was spotted making her way around New York City on Tuesday afternoon.Wearing one leather glove to go with her skintight trousers, acid grey denim jacket, leopard print scarf and beige Louboutin heels, the "Rude Boy" singer dropped by Da Silvano for lunch before greeting fans en route to her hotel room.

The sighting comes as RiRi readies to release her "Only Girl In the World" video on Wednesday, September 29th.The Barbadian beauty is also gearing up for the release of her new album titled "Loud," on which fans will find a song featuring Canadian musician Drake.Of the tune, Drake told MTV, "I just did this great song,. I don't know if I'm supposed to talk about it. I just did this great song with Rihanna; hopefully we can do a video for it. I'm really excited about that."




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

OSD Hits