By Qianna Smith
We spotted Jennifer Lopez and Tyra Banks donning square-shaped oversize tortoiseshell sunglasses. If you're looking for an everyday style then this look is the way to go.
1. MARC BY MARC JACOBS Tortoise Square Sunglasses ($98, bloomingdales.com)
2. Betsey Johnson 'Leopard' Oversize Square Sunglasses ($65, dillards.com)
3. Kensie 'Vanessa' Oversize Square Sunglasses in Dark Tortoise ($50, nordstrom.com)
Stars like Kardashian and Amber Rose are always shielding their eyes from the photogs' flashbulbs. If you're constantly in the spotlight or just prefer a dimmer view, opt for dark-tinted lenses that will give your look some mystery and edge. This classic aviator style has gotten a super-size update with a wider frame and sleeker appeal. You can never go wrong rocking black frames because they look good with almost anything they are paired with.
GET THE LOOK:
1. Max Studio Paparazzi Aviator-inspired Sunglasses ($90, maxstudio.com)
2. dVb Gold Detail Aviator Style Sunglasses ($109.91, asos.com)
3.ASOS '80s Top Flash Visor, ($16.91, asos.com)
When you see two stylistas sporting the same type of shades you know a trend is soon to follow. Beyoncé and Eva Longoria look retro-chic wearing Ray-Ban's Classic Wayfarer Sunglasses. We love the unexpected pop of color on the frames that make this classic style so modern and on trend.
GET THE LOOK:
1. Ray-Ban RB2132 New Wayfarer, ($109, ray-ban.com)
2. A.J. Morgan Producer Sunglasses, ($19.95, endless.com)
3. Ray-Ban Classic Wayfarer Sunglasses, ($159,nordstrom.com)