Monday, February 07, 2011

Willow Smith: Photo Spread in *Teen Vogue* - March 2011

Willow Smith is black, white and read all over in this new shot from the March 2011 issue of Teen Vogue. The 10-year-old superstar chatted with the mag about whipping her hair, her ‘regular’ family and her work ethic. Check it:

On growing up as a Smith: “It’s pretty much a regular family. At dinner we talk about ‘What did you do today? What did you wear today?’ Not anything about work. They [my parents] aren’t strict. They won’t be like, ‘Willow, clean up your room!’ They’ll be like, ‘Willow, will you please clean up your room?’ And I’ll be like, ‘OK,’ and do it.”

On the success of ‘Whip My Hair’: “When I first put ['Whip My Hair'] out, everyone was like, ‘Willow, Willow, I love your song!’ And I was like, ‘Really?’ Whipping your hair means not being afraid to be yourself. If people don’t like you, then bunck them, you know?”

On working hard for what she wants: “You can pick how famous you want to be. If you don’t work hard, then you aren’t going to have the success that you want. But if you work hard and dig in, then you are going to have the success that you want.”

source credit

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

OSD Hits