Friday, January 28, 2011

Taraji P. Henson's New PETA Ad

She’s the latest celebrity to join PETA’s “I’d Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur” ad campaign, and Taraji P. Henson looks super fine in her new photos.

The “Karate Kid” babe said she changed her outlook on animal rights after viewing the “I Am an Animal” documentary.

Ms. Henson shared, "Before I saw that documentary, I would wear fur. But I saw this documentary, and I was riveted. I cried. Could you imagine somebody ripping your hair out, while you're still awake, fully conscious? It's ridiculous, for the sake of fashion."

"I don't think a living being should suffer for the sake of fashion, period. End of story. You don't have to kill an animal just because you want to be hot and fly. And I really stand by that."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you have a great page here… today was my first time coming here.. I just happened to find it doing a google search. anyway, good post.. I’ll be bookmarking this page for sure.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

OSD Hits