Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Nicole Kidman finally admits it: “I have tried Botox.”




Botox? Not me! That, at least, used to be Nicole Kidman’s response to questions about how she kept her complexion so porcelain perfect. Now, however, she has performed something of an about-face.

The Oscar-winning actress, 43, has finally admitted to having Botox injections. But she insisted she no longer uses it, because she did not like the results. She wasn’t the only one.

In 2008, one cosmetic surgery expert told a medical conference that Miss Kidman was so ‘over-Botoxed’ she was giving the industry a bad name.

Miss Kidman, 43, made her confession to a German magazine interviewer who asked her about keeping wrinkles at bay.

‘I’ve tried a lot of things but apart from working out and a good diet most things don’t help,’ she replied. ‘I even tried Botox but I didn’t like how my face looked afterwards. Now I don’t use it anymore - and I can move my forehead again.’

Her previous declarations on the subject included: ‘I am completely natural. I have nothing in my face or anything.’
source credit

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

OSD Hits