Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Minka Kelly Photoshoot in *GQ* February 2011

Showing off her flirty sexy side, Minka Kelly is featured in the February 2011 issue of GQ magazine.
The “Friday Night Lights” babe tells the men’s publication that despite the continual rumors that she’s tying the knot with beau Derek Jeter, it’s definitely not the case.

Ms. Kelly declared, “I promise you, I’m not getting married in the next month.” She also noted that the stories of her frantically calling Jeter to help her get her dog on a recent flight are also bogus.

“Do people think that somewhere in my brain, I think Derek can save me from someone telling me my dog can’t fly? If that’s the way I worked, he would have left me a long time ago.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Neat post. There is a problem together with your website in internet explorer, could test this?
IE nonetheless is the market leader and a
large section of other people will omit your excellent writing due to this problem.


My web blog; steinzeit diät rezept
my page > diät rezepte frühstück mittagessen abendessen

Related Posts with Thumbnails

OSD Hits