Monday, October 04, 2010

Khloe Kardashian and Husband Lamar Odom *Renew* Their Wedding Vows

They said "I do"... again!
On Monday, to celebrate their first wedding anniversary, Lamar Odom surprised wife Khloe Kardashian with a vow renewal at a very familiar place: The Beverly Hills mansion of music producer Irving Azoff, where they lavishly tied the knot Sept. 27, 2009.At an L.A. event last week, Los Angeles Lakers forward Odom, 30, was coy with UsMagazine.com about his plans for the big day. "I kind of got to keep it a secret," he told Us."I found out there's a surprise happening," Kardashian, 26, added. "But I have no idea -- and I don't want to know."

On Monday, she blogged about her hubby's sweet plans for the day. In one entry entitled "Part 1 of My Anniversary Surprise!" she posted a pic of herself blindfolded as pal Malika looked up."Lamar has truly made our anniversary more special than I ever could have imagined," she wrote. "The day has been somewhat like a treasure hunt, moving from one surprise to the next. Here's a pic Malika took after she blindfolded me en route to the first anniversary location. I'm on cloud 9 right now!" They then exchanged vows.

 I can only think of one word to describe my anniversary yesterday...magical! Lamar's big surprise (well one of many surprises) was the renewal of our vows! How romantic is that?! Everything was planned perfectly and I could not have been more surprised. Malika blindfolded me and brought me to a "secret location", I literally had NO idea where we were going. When we arrived, the car door opened and Lamar took my hand and led me to the spot where we were married one year ago. He removed the blindfold and I was just speechless -- I was beyond in shock. I knew he had a few fun surprises up his sleeve but I never could have anticipated this. I have never been more obsessed with my husband
Here's a pic of Lamar leading me blindfolded. I love it! To many more happy anniversaries together
 


Lamar has truly made our anniversary more special than I ever could have imagined. The day has been somewhat like a treasure hunt, moving from one surprise to the next. Here's a pic Malika took after she blindfolded me en route to the first anniversary location. I'm on cloud 9 right now!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

OSD Hits