Saturday, September 04, 2010

Marc Anthony's EX Dayanara Torres on the cover of Para Todos

Dayanara Torres gets gorgeous on the cover of Para Todos‘ September 2010 issue. The former Miss Universe - and former Mrs. Marc Anthony - opens up about her two sons, Cristian, 9, and Ryan, 7, and her hope to find love again.
Read more of her interview after the JUMP!



On balancing work and motherhood: "You have to have the understanding that it’s not an easy thing to balance. My children are my priority, and I say no to certain projects no matter how important they are because of my responsibilities as a mother."


On loving motherhood: "I love my role as a mother, and being a mother of two boys especially. It makes me feel capable of anything, preparing breakfast, taking them to school, taking them to guitar lessons, piano, soccer, etc. It brings me so much satisfaction."


On her hope to find love again: "Of course, true love! I have been in various relationships over the years that ended up being with not the right person, so maybe I should enjoy this time I have of being single."

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

OSD Hits