Monday, September 27, 2010

Bret Michaels Nude On the Cover of *Billboard*

Is that why he stripped it off and flexed like a Muscle and Fitness model on the cover of Billboard. Yikes! I’ve never pictured Bret Michaels sans the leather get-ups, but apparently this is what he’s hiding underneath. Who knew?

Speaking of his fantastic fashion taste, when asked about his wardrobe choices in VH-1′s Rock of Love he said: “They wanted the 1986 Bret Michaels. My fans enjoyed the teased hair, the spandex. It was great, it was the time I lived in,” he said. “Who knew that spandex tucked into cowboy boots would ever go out of style? But for some strange reason, it did….Writers always use the phrase ‘aging rocker,’ and I’m like, “What other option do I have?” You’re either aging or you’re dead. So I’m embracing it,” he said.

We can all look forward to gazing at Bret Michaels once again in his new show ‘Life A I Know It’ set to air October 18th on Vh-1

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

OSD Hits