Saturday, August 21, 2010

Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z: Chilling Out in Italy

Treating themselves to a relaxing holiday, Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z were spotted out and about in Porto Ferraio, Italy earlier today.

The “Single Ladies” songstress and her “Empire State of Mind” hubby strolled around town as the paparazzi loomed near.

And when it comes to her charitable nature, Beyonce says she can’t help her need to reach out to the less fortunate in the world.

“When you look around at all that's wrong in the world, the need to do something, no matter how big or how small, is clear. I am a happy woman, very happy, because I know that I've worked hard, and I love being able to give back. All the charities I'm involved with are special, but I find any organization that focuses on women and children really motivating.”

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

OSD Hits