Thursday, July 15, 2010

PINK falls from Harness during Live Performance

Pink fell out of her harness while performing in Germany Thursday night and was rushed from the stage into an ambulance and to the hospital,Gossip Cop reports.


The singer is tweeting from the hospital and seems to be doing okay.

"To all my nurnberg fans- I am so so so sorry to end the show that way.I am embarassed and very sorry. I'm in ambulance now but I will b fine," she wrote. "didn't get clipped in2 harness correctly,drug me off stage, fell in2 barricade. Getting xrays.I hope it at least looked cool!!!"

Pink has previously performed while spinning in the air, suspended in a harness. At the Grammys she wowed with an upside-down and nearly nude performance of 'Glitter in the Air.'

Credits:MF, Huffington Post

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

OSD Hits