Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Jaden Smith Promoting His Movie Karate Kid

Berlin is the latest stop on Jaden Smith's Karate Kid promotional tour. The 12-year-old actor and his co-star Jackie Chan posed for pics and then signed autographs in the German capital yesterday (July 18). Last week we saw Jaden, along with his parents Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith and little sister Willow, 8, on the red carpet in London, England.


Will recently joked that he's worried that his son is already surpassing him:

The Karate Kid three day box office was 56 million in the United States which was bigger than any of my movies other than Hancock and I Am Legend, so for me I'm wondering if he even still needs to live at our house. People started calling me the Karate Kid's dad, I was like alright, Men In Black 3 is out immediately!"


1 comment:

Jess said...

This kid is like a perfect mix of his dad and mom, sometimes he looks like Will and sometimes like Jada.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

OSD Hits