Saturday, July 03, 2010

Britney Spears covers Cosmopolitan Magazine

"Even though I've already accomplished so much, I'm driven to achieve more because..
I genuinely love what I do and the company I keep is so much fun."

"My preferred fashion style when I'm performing is...
exciting, different, and always stand out...
 
But when I'm offstage it's...
flattering yet comfortable"

"I feel powerful when...
I'm working out"

"I attribute my career's longevity most to...
hardwork"

"Having people constantly taking my picture is...
Something I always knew would come with the job I chose"

"I've found that a great way to deal with nerves before a performance is to...
move around"

"When I'm feeling down, I find that I'm always cheered up by...
Coffee and Ice Cream"

"The person who's opinion matters most to me is...
My family"

"The song I sing to lull my boys to sleep is...
always different"

"At this point in my life, what's most important to me in a guy is...
personality"

"The most difficulty adjustment to mother hood I had to make was...
teaching my boys potty training"

"If an up-and-coming young performer asked me for advise, I'd tell her...
Life is short, have fun"

"If a guy wants to make me laugh, all he has to do is...
Fall down"

"If my sons told me they wanted to get into the entertainment business, I'd...
Lock them in their rooms until they turned 30."

"The most horrific thing I've ever done is...
broken my knee"

"The one thing about men and relationships I wish I'd known 10 years ago is...
to say what you want. Speak your mind"

"The thought of turning 30 in a year and a half makes me...
Reflect on my life so far"

"I perform my best when...
I'm amped"

"The TV show I'd most like to make a cameo on is...
Gossip Girl"

"The best advice I ever got was...
Be yourself"

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

OSD Hits