Thursday, July 01, 2010

ASHLEY GREENE DOES ‘ASOS’

Check out an advance preview of the July issue of ASOS magazine featuring cover girl, Ashley Greene (star of Twilight which premiered last night in the U.S.).

She came to fame as Alice Cullen, Edward’s adorable “sister” in Twilight, but this year Ashley is set to prove she’s so much more than a supporting actress with a slew of upcoming starring roles.

Meanwhile, it appears playing a good girl vampire has its problems.

“I’m trying to figure out how I’m going to lose the tan I’ve got, right this minute,” says 23-year-old Ashley. “I tan easily, and I just got back from a trip to Florida and a trip with my family to the Turks and Caicos Islands. To get as white as I need to be for Alice, I have to be out of the sun for a really long time. REALLY long time. She is so white! I have to SCRUB my body, top to bottom, every single day.”
FadedYouth.com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

OSD Hits