Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Cameron Diaz Covers InStyle magazine for their July Issue

Though she’s attained a rare level of success in Hollywood, Cameron Diaz isn’t looking to have kids and pass her legacy on.

The “Charlie’s Angels” actress confessed to InStyle magazine for their July 2010 issue that she’d rather stay childless as she loves her life the way it is.

Cameron explained, "Having children changes your life drastically, and I really love my life. Children aren't the only things that bring you gratification and happiness, and it's easier to give life than to give love, so I don't know. That kind of change would have to be either very well thought out, or a total mistake – a real oops!"

"I can be a pretty good aunt, but whether I'm a good aunt or a crappy aunt is really not remotely the same question as me being a good parent or a crappy parent. It doesn't quite have the same impact."

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

OSD Hits