Monday, June 07, 2010

Brandy No Longer With Flo Rida

Brandy has changed her relationship status into single again after ending her romance to rapper Flo Rida. The "Have You Ever?" singer has recently stated that she is no longer has the "Right Round" hitmaker as her boyfriend and is focusing herself on her family and career.

"I don't have a rapper boyfriend named Flo Rida," the 31-year-old songstress shared as quoted by WENN. The singer of "The Boy Is Mine" furthermore added, "I am very much about myself. I have to focus on what I need to do."

Brandy had been together with her ex-boyfriend Flo Rida since 2009. "I don't want to say that we're a couple. I can definitely say that he's somebody in my life and I'm definitely interested but I'm not serious with anybody," the R&B singer said through her blog when addressing her relationship with Flo Rida.
Source

The "I Still Know What You Did Last Summer" previously admitted that she has no courage to commit herself in a serious relationship since she didn't want to end up heartbroken. She wrote in her blog last February, "I'm a little bit afraid to give my heart away right now. It's very scary. I'm open to it, but I just want to make sure that I'm taking my time." Brandy had faced failed relationships several times before. In 1996, she had a short relationship with basketball star Kobe Bryant. Then in 2001, she had a quiet relationship with producer Robert Smith to whom she gave birth a daughter named Sy'rai Iman Smith. After ending the romance, she began dating another basketball player Quentin Rihardson.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

OSD Hits