Monday, May 24, 2010

Lindsay Lohan Says She Doesn't Belong in Jail or Rehab

 By Tim Nudd

Lindsay Lohan says she doesn't deserve jail time, or need another stint in rehab, following a trip to Cannes that got her in trouble with the law once again.

"I don't see what reason I would go to prison for. I've been more than compliant with everything having to do with the court system," the actress, 23, tells Hollywood.TV in a new video interview released ahead of her scheduled court appearance Monday.

Lohan reiterates that she missed a court-mandated alcohol-education class because her passport was stolen while she was in Cannes promoting the movie Inferno. "I had no option but to stay there. I immediately was trying to find ways out," she says.



Furthermore, Lohan says she wasn't partying in Cannes, despite a photo showing her in a room with what looks like cocaine nearby. She says she was pulled into the room to take a photo with fans. "I wouldn't know what was in the room," she says.

Asked if she should go to rehab, Lohan replies: "I don't see why I would even have to do that considering I've been in compliance with everything that occurs when you're in the court system for two DUIs."

The actress says the only person who's suggested jail or rehab is her father Michael, who, she adds, "clearly isn't sane."

Lohan returned to Los Angeles from Cannes on Sunday, and missed her little brother Michael Jr.'s graduation from Ithaca College in New York. Asked how she felt about that, Lohan replied, "Upset. It sucks. It's horrible. … I'm proud of him and wish I could [have been] there."

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

OSD Hits